Thursday, February 01, 2007

Gratuitous Pet Photos

Today please allow me to entertain you with photos of my furry family, who are endlessly entertaining and sometimes a royal pain in the ass.



Here are the girls - Bisquit (aka Grey cat) and Kismet (aka Orange cat). Biskies will be a whopping 12 on March 25 th, which makes me feel particularly old since I was there for her birth. Kizzie is 3, and a total princess - she has a whole 'don't look / touch me' thing going on, except for a) feeding time and b) 5 minutes after we turn off the light to go to bed. Then she's a purr-bot. Oh - and they never cuddle like that - it was a rare moment, hence the photo.



This is the old man of the group - here's Dolan in Tofino in 2003. He'll be 12 in July and for an old dog, he's pretty spry, although he does have his grumpy moments.


This is Roo. She's 16 months and like a little shark - she rarely stops moving. Really, she's very bright and is infatuated with the cats. Who are not as infatuated, although Kismet enjoys the occasional game of chase.

Ok - I couldn't resist - here's a couple of cute shots - Kismet in Dolan's bowl:


And what the kitchen looked like one day in September when I came home with a migraine. Apparently the Kleenex box was within reach:

1 comment:

Raquel said...

I too have been the victim of the kleenex box as well as the toilet paper roll and the bathroom garbage bin. I just love how they always look so sweet when they get busted.

Your fur kids are adorable.